At the heart of every Blu-ray Disc and Ultra HD Blu-ray title are the menus. From a simple play button to complex set-up preferences for audio and subtitle languages, scenes and more, Scenarist Designer formats and exports title menus in SDR or HDR or both simultaneously from Adobe Photoshop with unmatched quality and control.
Comprehensive SDR / HDR Menu Output from Adobe Photoshop
- Scenarist Designer plug-in for Adobe Photoshop
- Scenarist Color Space Manager SDR to HDR batch conversion utility
- Support for HDMV or BD-J modes, support simultaneous export of HDMV and BD-J
- HDR Gain transform control to contour the brilliance of the SDR to HDR output
- Integrated BD/UHD player buffer modeling with detailed decode reporting
- Support for 24-bit or 8-bit color output choices
- Deep color pallet controls including pallet importing and dither options
- Advanced asset path options to simply BD-J xml output
- Output for no-button pages and backgrounds
- Designer User Guide and Release Notes
- Tutorial files
- Adobe Photoshop script files
Importing and Updating Menus in Scenarist BD and Scenarist UHD
Every title goes through a revision process. With Designer, once the graphic artist has made any required change(s) the author only needs to re-import/update the Designer file, and menus are automatically updated in a flash without changing any navigation or programing.