SBDv2022.2 is an update release with important bug fixes.
SBDv2022 is a free upgrade for users with either a current Scenarist Live subscription or a permanent license that has been upgraded to v2022. Scenarist strongly recommends that all Scenarist BD owners upgrade to this new version as soon as possible. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Resolved: Allocation error when multiplexing single layer disc
- Resolved: Very full disc fails to mux on first mux but will mux if re-muxed
- Resolved: Encode file path changes when importing project from another Solution
- Resolved: Failure to import multiple assets at one time into Scenarist
- Resolved: Drop frame video registers as NDF
- Resolved: DTS-HD Audio start time shifts on import in certain situations
- Scenarist BD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Sceanrist BD Quick Start Guide (including assets)
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist BD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.
To request the download for this software version, please visit our Download Request page. Scenarist BDv2022 is an upgrade for previous owners of Scenarist BD. Projects authored in previous versions of Scenarist BD are compatible with Scenarist BDv2022.