SBDv2022.1 is an update release with important bug fixes.
SBDv2022 is a FREE upgrade to current Scenarist Live subscription holders, and a paid upgrade to permanent license users. Scenarist recommends that all Scenarist BD owners upgrade to this new version as soon as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Resolved Issues - Scenarist BD v2022.1
- Resolved: Replacement of slideshow asset leads to mux error or unwanted PlayItem IN_time/OUT changes
- Resolved: Allow the reorder of playitems in a playlist that has an IG SubPath
- Resolved: Prohibit SBD/SUHD from opening projects of the same solution since using multiple instances of the app which can lead to project corruption
- Resolved: If a mux is open in PowerDVD, Scenarist will fail to mux without changes to the project
- Resolved: Drop frame video registers as NDF
- Resolved: Still Image Encoder Crashing upon Launch
Known Issues - Scenarist BD v2022.1
- Scenarist BD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Sceanrist BD Quick Start Guide (including assets)
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist BD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.
To request the download for this software version, please visit our Download Request page. Scenarist BDv2022 is an upgrade for previous owners of Scenarist BD. Projects authored in previous versions of Scenarist BD are compatible with Scenarist BDv2022.