Scenarist is pleased to announce the release of Scenarist UHD v2.0.0 RC1 Preview for Ultra HD Blu-ray format authoring.
This software version is a preview for interested customers and features fundamental workflow improvements to match those of Scenarist BD v8.0 as well as further stability enhancements specific to Ultra HD Blu-ray. Scenarist recommends that all Scenarist UHD owners contact us immediately to preview this new version as soon as possible as this is a limited time offer.
Scenarist UHD v2.0 provides major speed enhancements, deep authoring workflow efficiencies, and automation that will enable a single author to immediately become more productive, eliminating hours from each project. In addition to these massive new features, Scenarist is also including the DTS:X immersive audio stream encoder for free, making the upgrade to Scenarist UHD v2.0 the biggest and most feature packed value for Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc authoring available in the industry.
You should upgrade today to take advantage of these amazing workflow improvements and to ensure the most compatible titles.
- Significant improvements to SUHD Mux speeds [SBD-709]
- Massive improvements and efficiencies to seamless branching workflow [SBD-513 and SBD-657]
- New and highly efficient Seamless Playlist Asset Handling workflow for batch asset importing [SBD-513]
- Redesigned and automated entire disc layout algorithm and workflow [SBD-615]
- New Startup Sequence – Authors can now define which playlists load, and in which order, by using the new “Startup Sequence” in the Stream Editor [SBD-734]
- New File Linking – Files can now be linked so that the automatic layout algorithm will place linked files next to each other in the final layout [SBD-734]
- Other, miscellaneous workflow improvements
- Request for check box “do for all” when importing DTS/PCM WAVs [SBD-18]
- ReleaseDate belongs in _CPS Settings > Content Protection_ along with the settings for Cat A & B discs [SBD-480]
- UI and workflow improvement for Dolby Vision [SBD-490]
- Allow start time input vs offset time code to trim audio [SBD-512]
- Create “Repeat Count” property for play-items to loop menus [SBD-518]
- Add Move Up/Down buttons in toolbar to reorder streams in playlist editor [SBD-711]
- Report the number of subtitle events in several areas of SBD/SUHD [SBD-755]
- DTS smoothing causes playback issues on some players [SBD-610]
- SBD & SUHD – Improve PG workflow for seamless branching title [SBD-657]
- Allocation Fail because extent size reached minimum extent size, Interleave cannot be done any further [SBD-772]
- Deleting the META\DL folder from the Disc Package of the Logical Layout does not remove the content [SBD-774]
- Disc Usage UI in lower right does not update [SBD-777]
- Minimum Mastering Luminance Property Incorrect [SBD-778]
- “Select Use ES in Clip” dialog missing when dropping a Clip onto the Stream folder to create a playlist [SBD-779]
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scenarist UHD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Color Space Manager
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist UHD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist UHD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.
For download and activation information, please contact email@example.com. Scenarist UHD v2.0 is an upgrade for owners of Scenarist UHD v1.0. Projects authored in previous versions of Scenarist UHD are compatible with Scenarist UHD v2.0.