Scenarist BD 8.0.0 provides major speed enhancements, deep authoring workflow efficiencies, and automation that will enable a single author to immediately become more productive, eliminating hours from each project. In addition to these massive new features, Scenarist is also including the DTS:X immersive audio stream encoder for free, making the upgrade to Scenarist BD version 8 the biggest and most feature packed value for Blu-ray Disc authoring ever produced by the company.
You should upgrade today to take advantage of these amazing workflow improvements and to ensure the most compatible titles.
- Significant improvements to SBD Mux speeds
- Massive improvements and efficiencies to seamless branching workflow
- New and highly efficient Seamless Playlist Asset Handling workflow for batch asset importing
- Redesigned and automated entire disc layout algorithm and workflow
- New Startup Sequence – Authors can now define which playlists load, and in which order, by using the new “Startup Sequence” in the Stream Editor
- New File Linking – Files can now be linked so that the automatic layout algorithm will place linked files next to each other in the final layout
- Allow start time input vs offset time code to trim audio
- Create “Repeat Count” property for play-items to loop menus
- Add Move Up/Down buttons in toolbar to reorder streams in playlist editor
- SBD-598 — Failed to upgrade to 6.2 build from old version application
- SBD-659 — Improve TS estimation by calculating TS packet paddings
- SBD-665 — The estimation is not correct with trimmed Joint ES streams
- SBD-707 — Fix installer so that Installer can update over existing version
- SBD-714 — Fix for errors importing AVC assets occasionally into Scenarist BD
- SBD-745 — Add function to automatically backup .jar files and content folders that .jar files access
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scenarist BD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist BD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.