Scenarist UHD 1.1.0 includes some key new features and welcome bug fixes.
You should upgrade today.
- SBD-623 — BD -> UHD Asset Replacement improvement
- SBD-660 — Display Clip Editor audio time codes per SSD algorithm
- SBD-632 — Time based slide show fails to mux in SUHD
- SBD-652 — Error importing hevc file – “Parameter XML.video_format has invalid value 0
- SBD-694 — Deleted Movie Objects are not removed from the Scenario Editor
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at email@example.com
- SSD-6 – Hardware Simulation or Preview Mode of Simulation Window crashes in some instances under Windows 10
- This is currently being investigated and is a known issue back to Scenarist SD 3.4 as well.
- This is a priority issue for the Product team and we will issue an update to Scenarist SD as soon as we are able to.
- Scenarist UHD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Color Space Manager
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist UHD Quick Start Guide
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist UHD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.