Scenarist BD 7.1.1 includes a few bug fixes.
You should upgrade as your production schedule allows.
- SBD-694 — Deleted Movie Objects are not removed from the Scenario Editor
- SBD-696 — Safeguard may not launch when multiple versions of Java are installed
on a machine
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at email@example.com
- Scenarist BD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist BD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.