Scenarist SD 4.0.2 includes a small bug fix and can be considered optional.
Please read the rest of these release notes for full details.
- SSD-32 – Optical drives are not recognized after Scenarist SD installer is run
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at email@example.com
- SSD-6 – Hardware Simulation or Preview Mode of Simulation Window crashes in some instances under Windows 10
- This is currently being investigated and is a known issue back to Scenarist SD 3.4 as well.
- This is a priority issue for the Product team and we will issue an update to Scenarist SD as soon as we are able to.
- Scenarist SD
- Audio Transcoder
- Scenarist RUS Utility
- Scenarist SD User Guide
- Audio Transcoder User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist SD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.