Scenarist BD v7.1 Released
Blu-ray Disc authoring just got a lot better thanks to our latest software release, Scenarist BD v7.1. Read below to learn more about Scenarist BD v7.
First of all, if your business relies on delivering the highest quality with a “do it right the first time” requirement, then you need to upgrade to Scenarist BDv7.1 because it delivers the updated capabilities necessary to keep your authoring business efficient for today’s industry. Upgrades are extremely affordable and multi-system upgrade discounts are available.
If you’re already running Scenarist BDv7, then this version is a FREE upgrade for your system.
If you’re using an unsupported third-party authoring system, then you can use your existing system as a cross-grade to Scenarist BD. You’ll love Scenarist BD for its power as well as our on-going commitment to development and supporting the authoring industry. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Scenarist reseller for more information.
WHAT’S IN SCENARIST BDv7?
Scenarist BD includes new capabilities and enhancements. Here’s what comes with the upgrade:
- Support for Microsoft Windows® 10
- Multi-threaded stream creation speeds production by up to 50% or more
- Support for Sony DoStudio subtitle format
- Streamlined project creation, information input, and improved startup workflow:
- “Create New Project” dialog features new CMF data
- Reuse project info from “Create New Project” dialog in Mux and new CMF settings
- Automatically load project in a solution that has only one project
- Added the ability to specify a default directory for new solutions
- Improved workflow and efficiencies for data assets:
- Default video frame rate of Designer HDMV imports setting to 23.976
- Enable Cut and Paste commands in the ES Time Info Settings dialog
- Editable WAV timecodes
- Read audio metadata upon import of assets
- HDMV Movie Objects can now be assigned to multiple titles
- Your upgrade price includes FREE ongoing update releases made to SBDv7
If you need the latest information about our hardware requirements, please click here.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you.