We have refined Scenarist BD authoring with a new version, Scenarist BDv7.1, that brings incredible speed and efficiency to your BD authoring operations. In addition to the user-requested enhancements we have built-in support for the latest Windows OSes, fixed bugs, and more.
Scenarist BDv7.1 Is the Most Capable BD Authoring System Available
If you are using a third-party BD authoring system (unsupported or otherwise), then you can use your existing system as a cross-grade to Scenarist BD: for its power and our commitment to on-going development and support. Our business is 100% authoring focused and we’ve been doing it longer than anyone so you can rely on Scenarist to be there for your business.
If your business relies on delivering the highest quality with a “do it right the first time” requirement, then you should upgrade to Scenarist BDv7.1. Upgrades are extremely affordable and multi-system upgrade discounts available.
Here's What You Get with Scenarist BDv7
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Support
- Multi-threaded processing speeds production by up to 50%
- Support for DoStudio subtitle format
- Streamlined project creation, information input, and improved startup workflow:
- “Create New Project” dialog features new CMF data
- Reuse project information from “Create New Project” dialog in Mux and new CMF settings
- Automatically load project in a solution that has only one project
- Added the ability to specify a default directory for new solutions
- Improved workflow and efficiencies for data assets:
- Default video frame rate of Designer HDMV imports setting to 23.976
- Enable Cut and Paste commands in the ES Time Info Settings dialog
- Editable WAV timecodes
- Read audio metadata upon import of assets
- HDMV Movie Objects can now be assigned to multiple titles
- Unlimited updates to Scenarist BDv7 means you stay current with SBDv7
Please review the latest hardware requirement for our Scenarist authoring systems by clicking here.